Friday, July 23, 2010

So what did you do, continued.....


Finished baked goods                                                                                                                                                                                      
And a clean floor!

As you can see, the baking is done.  (I had to take a taste of the banana bread.  I fooled around with the recipe and was not sure the texture was to my liking, it's OK) 
I will be constructing the cakes tomorrow.  More pictures then.  Oh, and by the way, I also cleaned the powder room floor, (why waste that water!)  and did two loads of wash.  I think now I will rest for a few minutes. 
The last wash is in the dryer.  My house  smells spic and span clean with a hint of chocolate and banana.  Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment