Friday, July 23, 2010

Bethenny was at it again last night.  Don't you love the way Jason laughs when she makes her comments?  He could have passed for a doctor when he put on the scrubs.  I think she is a hoot.  The CPR class was very entertaining.  This women really does not have a clue about kids.  But I do think she was trying to learn as much as she could.  Life does have a way of changing once a baby arrives.  They take over the house, the car and especially your life.  Those are the best days of your life.  I know most of my friends would agree.  I came from the generation of still stay at home moms.  The lazy days of taking care of kids was the best.  Now everyone is running wild, looking for others to care for their most cherished possession.  I feel like saying, "Don't you want to raise your children".  We did with less and stayed home more.  We cooked meals most nights, no fast food in our houses.  Life was nice.

Here is a reasonably priced car seat. Do you need one?

No comments:

Post a Comment