Friday, July 23, 2010

Chiffon cake, banana bread and hershey's chocolate cake.. and what did you do this morning?

So what did you do this morning?  I made a lemon chiffon cake, cleaned up a bit, worked on my blog, went to the supermarket, they had reduced bananas so I got three for banana bread.  I returned home and made clams and angel hair, shrimp and started on the banana bread.  After cleaning up that mess, I made a hershey's chocolate cake, which is in the oven right now.  It should be out by 1p.  In the meantime, I'm going to wash the kitchen floor.  When the cakes come out, I'll try to rest before work.  I leave at 3p.  Oh yeah, I would also like to watch the Bethenny episode that I taped.  I will try to take pictures of the baked goods.  Sure smells good in here, but a little hot!


Here is a good bakeware set that I have.  Nice even heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment