Sunday, August 29, 2010

food nextwork this morning....

I'm watching Aarti Party on the food network.  I'm telling you, she has some great recipes.  She is engaging and has a great personality.  Today she is making some very good food, chicken, salad, bread pudding, (who thought it was an Indian food). She does say there are not a lot of salads in India, instead they make yogurt with vegetables in it.  They do use many exotic spices and she has a container with smaller containers of a variety of spices.  Terrific.  It stays on the counter and the spices are constantly dipped into.  She talks plenty about Cardamon, I will be getting some on my next marketing trip.  I really like her style and her ease in the kitchen.  Congratulations Aarti on your success on a craft you obviously love.  I am going to print the recipes you are making today.

No comments:

Post a Comment