Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This is a great day...

I went to TJ Maxx to look for a bathing suit.  I dreaded going into the dressing room with the harsh florescent lighting, making me look worse than I already feel.  Anyway, I brought in 5 suits.  I couldn't believe it when I had to choose between 4.  Do you believe that I actually had 4 that looked decent and that I had to debate over.  No, this doesn't happen too often.  No, it never happens.  I ended up with a blue tankini top and bottom.  No matter how old I get, I still feel the two piece bathing suits are the most comfortable.  Even though I haven't shown my stomach in decades.  Yes, that's right, decades!
Then I came home and made chicken tenders with sesame seeds, peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, don't ask, I just made it up as I went along.  I also made oven roasted sweet potato fries.  Now that's a recipe you'll love.  And of course I made kale and a green salad.  And Rachel Ray thinks she can put a meal on in 30minutes.  I invented it, but she capitalized on it.  I will post pictures of the meal, but not the bathing suit.
Oh yea, I also picked up a fabulous cover up.  I might wear it as a dress.  Nice.
It's interesting what makes someone have a great day, isn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment