Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cake decorating supplies...

I have so many cake decorating supplies.  I have used them all at some point of cake decorating.  I especially love the rotating cake stand.   I don't think I could decorate a cake without it.  I love all the Wilton products and am looking forward to using Duffs new line of fondant and other cake decorating supplies. 

The beauty of this equipment is that you can use it for all your baking needs.  The roll and cut mat can be used for anything you need to roll out, pie crust, cookies, and of course fondant and gumpaste.  The surface is fabulous and easy to clean.  Love it!

This is a must have piece of equipment for cake decorators.  There is another one that tilts, but this one does a great job.  I have also used it to elevate my cakes for display and it works beautifully, sturdy and good size.

No comments:

Post a Comment