Thursday, September 9, 2010

pictures of fondant booties, teddy bears and daisies for baby shower cake

These are pictures of the fondant and gumpaste teddy bears, daisies and baby booties for a baby shower cake. The first pair of booties I made, I let them dry before putting the ribbon laces in. Well, when I tried to put them in and the booties were hard, they broke. I was able to put them back together and learned a lesson. The second two pairs, the ribbon went in when I was assembling the parts. Much better. I think the bears came out very cute. I found a video on You Tube that gave good step by step instructions. However, mine do not look anything like hers. At least I was able to get the technique down. I will post the cake when it's finished. I will also be doing a step by step video.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment